Serial over LAN Driver Installation Guide
Note: Do not connect your IP-COM-M to the network until you have finished installing IP-COM-M Manager Utility and driver software!
The IP-COM-M Manager Utility setup is an InstallShield based application, which can be used for installing, uninstalling and upgrading the IP-COM-M firmware.
- Insert the software CD into your CD-ROM or DVD-ROM.
- Open CD files and double click “Setup” to install IP-COM-M driver and Manager Utility software automatically.
- When the message “Install Shield Wizard Complete” appears, click “Finish”.
- After you click Finish, you will see following information. Click on “Finish” to reboot the System.
Note: Please reboot the system as requested by the installer when the process ends, otherwise the software might not work properly.
- After you reboot the system, the shortcut of “Launch USB Server” is placed on the desktop as well as in the system tray as shown in the figure below.
- Double click “Launch USB Server” from desktop icon to view the full screen mode of IP-COM-M Manager Utility software.